2.20.2017

Emo Nite, LA --- Olympus MJU-II with Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400

I went to Emo Nite at the Echoplex with Nick, Mike, and Greg a couple weeks ago.  I haven't hung out with these dudes in a really long time.  I think the last time I saw them all together was at Nick and Lynnsee's wedding.  I was a groom's man, wore a rented suit and everything.  It was the best of times.

In any case, our buddy Morgan (another groom's man) has this night that I keep saying I'd come to but never go cause I'm a grandma and need to be in bed by 10PM every night.  It's been a couple years and I finally went and man oh man was it so much fun. 

Oh yeah; that chick posing with Greg...her name is Kennedy and she and I got locked into the world's longest conversation about golf.  All I remember from our convo was I used to get high in college and that got me MVP but I can only commit to 9 holes.  Everyone says stupid shit when they're drunk, right?  She stored her number in my phone so we can golf together.  Haven't heard shit from her WHERE YOU AT, KENNEDY??!!? 

Also, I love that double-chin photo cause it reminds me of myself as a kid and how adults would always tell me to lift my chin.  Fuck you, I'm a grown ass woman now, I do what I want.

No comments: