2.20.2017

Austin Hua --- Olympus MJU-II with Fujifilm Superia X-TRA 400

Looking through this set of photos of Austin, I just realized that he looks so much like my uncle on my mom's side.  I always thought of him as the "cool uncle" growing up cause he was really into records and cool music.  Always had interesting things to look at around his house like books, weird travel things, toys...that kind of thing.  Whenever he watched us, we got to eat cake for lunch and shit like that and take us to do cool things our parents didn't let us do otherwise.  Turns out as I got older, he ended up not being such an adult after all.  I guess some of us will aways stay kids.  He's the most like me in our family and people always point out how similar we are.  He's also done some things I will not speak of here which most people will not agree with.

That said, Austin is not much like my uncle but damn, they look so much alike in these photos.

No comments: