11.08.2014

Things I carry with me

I bought this envelope clutch about 3 months ago and have been using it everyday!  It's exactly what I'm looking for; fits my cards and ID, my phone, and a couple makeup products.  So happy with the purchase, just had to share what I keep in it.  

My phone - I've been carrying around the iPhone 4 for so so very long, this 6 is a huge improvement for me.  
My sunglasses - well, in all honesty I don't carry this IN my purse at all times (sometimes on my t-shirt or on my head).  I've been wearing the Moscot 'Lemtosh' sunglasses for years and years.  Is it time for a change?
MUA Lip Stain in Red - this is amazing as a cheek stain as well as a lip stain!
Maybelline 'Instant Age Rewind' (medium) - I've been wear very little makeup lately; most days I even skip foundation!  This stuff works wonders on spots without being too heavy or cake-y.
Ear Buds - I just carry around the pair that came with my phone but that little cord wrap that keeps it from becoming a tangled mess works wonders!  I bought it from a bookstore in NY but you can also get it here.

No comments: